Have you ever tried cake crumb cookies? No we hadn't either but you are in for a real treat! @Hannaheats has created a scrumptious recipe with our coconut and chocolate brownie.
Ready, steady, Bake!
-60g of agave nectar,
- 21g of melted coconut oil,
- 50ml of coconut milk (the runny kind),
- 1 egg whisked,
- 15 g of chia seeds,
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder,
- 1/4 tsp of salt,
-30g of coconut flour,
- 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder,
- 1 pot of Gato & co chocolate coconut brownie, crumbled!
1. Pre heat the oven to 160c and line a baking tray,
2. Mix together all of the wet ingredients and dry ingredients in two separate bowls (apart from the brownie),
3. Slowly, pour the wet ingredients in to the dry,
4. Mix until well combined.
5. Now crumble in the brownie and mix a little,
6. Use a tablespoon to place tablespoon size scoops of mixture on the the baking tray,
7. Pop in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until browned!
TUCK IN! xxx