It may not quite be summer yet but who doesn't love a bit of fro-yo! It's the perfect accompaniment to our warm orange and lemon drizzle cake...
@Justjosi has made the perfect low sugar alternative that contains lots of protein and is great as a healthy alternative to ice- cream of fro-yo packed full of sugar.
Lets get going!
280g Mango chunks
1.5 cups fat free greek yoghurt (I used Fage 0%)
Small handful of mint leaves
1. Strain the centre of the passionfruits in some kitchen roll to get rid of the excess moisture.
2. Chop half of the mango into very small chunks and add to the passion fruit, leave the fruits in a bowl to one side.
3. In a blender, blend the rest of the mango with the greek yoghurt until smooth.
4. Add the bowl of fruit and chopped mint to the yoghurt and mix with a spoon until combined.
5. Transfer to a large Tupperware pot, put a lid on top and place into the freezer.
6. After 30 minutes, remove from the freezer and mix well to reduce the ice crystals from forming.
7. Repeat stage 6 every 30 minutes for about 3-4 hours until the froyo is frozen, then serve alongside the orange GATO pot.
TUCK IN! xxx